I’ve no doubt that while you collect the Parent’s Tax on your kids’ Halloween candy this year, some of you will have the beginnings of a cold or other nasty Fall malady. It’s just karma balancing the scales for raiding your offspring’s sweets. If you’re looking for a fun twist on the hot toddy to counter karmic vengeance, try my version with CaJohn’s Frostbite.
- 6 oz orange hot tea (either water- or apple cider-based)
- 1 shot whiskey
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- dash to ¾ teaspoon of CaJohn's Frostbite hot sauce
- Heat the water to boiling. Soak the orange tea in it for 3 minutes.
- Remove the bag. Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- CaJohn’s New Classic Small Batch Sauces | Interview - 08/17/2016
- Deadline Tonight | Scovie Awards Early Bird Special - 07/15/2016
- 1 Day to Scovie Early Bird Special Deadline! - 07/14/2016