You don’t have to apologize for double dipping into this fiery bbq sauce from 2015 Scovie Awards winner Consuming Fires…
Consuming Fires Hot Smoked Andouille BBQ Dip
Heat Scale: Medium
Write a review
- 8 oz. Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- 3 – 4 Tbsps. Consuming Fires Smoked Andouille Sauce
- ¼ cup Sliced Green Onions
- 2 cups BBQ Pork Butt, pulled (We Love Mike and Jeff’s of Greenville)
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together well with a rubber spatula or in a mixer with a paddle.
- Gently mix in the pork until well incorporated.
- Place into a 1 quart casserole dish suitable for serving.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, until golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve hot as a dip, with tortilla chips, crackers, or our favorite; freshly baked corn bread sticks.
- For more product information and to order online visit www.consumingfires.com
Burn Blog http://www.burn-blog.com/
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.