We originally ran this turkey panini recipe as part of a Thanksgiving leftovers piece but there’s no reason to wait until some poor turkey’s corpse is being picked over the day after the holiday to enjoy it.
- 1 cup prepared ranch salad dressing (or substitute Caesar)
- 1 tablespoon chipotle hot sauce or hot salsa
- 8 slices focaccia or other rustic bread
- 4 slices roasted or smoked turkey breast
- 8 fresh tomato slices
- 8 slices crispy fried or microwaved bacon
- 2 large but thin slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter or olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing and hot sauce and stir well. Set aside at room temperature.
- Make the sandwiches by spreading the dressing-hot sauce mixture over the bread slices.
- Then lay on to 4 of the slices the turkey, tomato, bacon, and cheese.
- Top these with the 4 other bread slices, brush each sandwich side lightly with butter or olive oil, and toast the sandwiches in the panini grill one-by-one until they are browned.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Grilled Vegetable Recipes For Kids Who Hate Vegetables - 07/20/2018
- Grilled Garlic Butter Corn - 07/20/2018
- Grilled Cabbage with Buttermilk-Herb Dressing - 07/20/2018