For over seven decades, Char-Broil has been one of the most trusted names in outdoor cooking by offering products that make grilling enjoyable for everyone, no matter their skill level. Now, Char-Broil welcomes grillers to new concept in gas grilling with the Char-Broil Cruise Gas Grill. They say it’s the first gas grill that can set and maintain a cooking temperature from start to finish.
It features Cruise Control Technology which sets and maintains a cooking temperature from start to finish using a single the digital control dial. The grill’s built-in auto-calibration keeps the heat consistent as you cook.
In addition to total temperature control, the Cruise gas grill also features:
- Auto Clean Mode: Allegedly, with the push of a button, the Cruise gas grill does the dirty work — cleaning your grill after every session with auto shut-off once the job is done. How it does this was not readily apparent from the press release. Perhaps a gnome living inside it? Or maybe it’s self-cleaning in the same way your kitchen oven is. That makes more sense but the gnome idea is more fun.
- Real-Time Status Indicators: The digital control dial features color-coded rings that display your grill’s status during use.
- MAX Heat: The Cruise gas grill delivers a high temperature range with a MAX Mode capable of delivering 700+ degrees of heat across 540 square inches of cooking space for steakhouse-quality searing (or destroying Sauron’s ring).
- Safety, Built-In: The Cruise gas grill is equipped with a built-in flame sensor that will turn the grill off if it does not ignite within a certain time or if at any point during cooking the flame goes out.
- Amplifire Cooking System: The Cruise gas grill features the patented Amplifire cooking system that prevents flare-ups.
The Cruise gas grill will be available in early Spring 2022 as a Lowe’s Home Improvement exclusive. Visit the maker’s website for more products.