Between football tailgating, Halloween, and Thanksgiving, you need spicy party mix and you need it right now. Unless you’re not into any of those things, in which case, this habanero party mix is still an awesome snack for binge watching The Walking Dead or whatever show you’re into right now. Once you’ve tried it, check out these other holiday snackfest ideas.
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons habanero hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 8 cups mixed Chex® brand cereals (corn, rice and wheat)
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup mini-pretzels
- 1 cup bite-size cheese crackers
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, habanero sauce, and seasoning salt in a small bowl and mix well. Place the cereals, nuts, pretzels, and cheese crackers into a large zip bag and pour the butter mixture over them. Seal the bag securely and shake it until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Pour the contents of the bag on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool and serve.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Grilled Vegetable Recipes For Kids Who Hate Vegetables - 07/20/2018
- Grilled Garlic Butter Corn - 07/20/2018
- Grilled Cabbage with Buttermilk-Herb Dressing - 07/20/2018