USSC Grills just expanded its wood pellet grills lineup. The new models bring added features and enhanced durability and craftsmanship to the brand’s original roster of wood pellet grills.
“We knew there was a demand for this type of product when we originally launched our pellet grill line, but the consumer response outpaced even our loftiest expectations,” said August S.L. Jones, President of the US Stove Company. “Just in time for summer, we’re excited to release version 2.0, bringing enhanced convenience and superior quality to the grilling enthusiast.”
At a quick glance, one of the biggest differences between the 1.0 and 2.0 versions is the addition of a stainless-steel lid and pedestal sides. But there is a whole host of additional upgrades that consumers can expect from the stainless-steel line, including:
- Durable and easy-to-clean stainless steel cooking grates and warming rack
- PID control panel to consistently monitor the internal temperature of the grill against the set temperature with an automated auger/combustion fan adjustment
- Cord wrapping brackets for convenient storage
- Meat thermometer probe with holder
- Side table with a removable stainless insert
- Wire basket/tool hanger for side table, with options to mount in three different locations
- Wheel locks
- Grease management system that can be removed for cleaning
- Drip tray designed for standard, commercially available, aluminum pans
- Push-to-close hopper latch
“For the past two years, we’ve listened to our customers’ feedback, we’ve used the product ourselves, and we’ve done extensive research and development to find out exactly what innovations 2.0 would need. This new stainless product really takes the grilling experience to the next level, and we can’t wait to get these new models into backyards all across the country,” Jones said.
The new stainless USSG Grills, as well as grill covers and other accessories, can be purchased from the company’s website.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Moroccan Vegetables with Couscous | Byron Bay Chilli Co - 09/17/2021
- Grilled Oysters with Spicy Mignonette Sauce - 09/15/2021
- Coconut Tempura Fish Tacos with Mint Cabbage Slaw - 09/10/2021