Pasta salad is one of our favorite go-to’s for summer dining. Byron Bay Chilli Co. makes theirs even more summery via the use of their Fiery Coconut Chilli Sauce. Their version calls for grilled chicken breast but you could just as easily sub in shrimp if you’re feeling like seafood.
Coconut Pasta Salad Ingredients
- 1 package thin pasta
- 2 poached chicken breasts
- 1 handful of snow peas
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 large carrot
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small can water chestnuts
- 1 can sliced baby corn
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- ½-1 cup Byron Bay Chilli Company Fiery Coconut Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Cook the pasta until it’s just tender. Drain it well.
- Mix the dressing ingredients and stir the mixture through the pasta.
- Dice the chicken breasts and finely slice or julienne the snow peas, green onions, carrot, bell pepper, and water chestnuts. Chop the coriander and add it to the pasta along with the chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle the pasta with sesame seeds and gently mix.
- Serve the dish at room temperature along with a salad of baby Asian greens.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Weber Grills | Chicken and Pepper Nachos - 06/22/2021
- 2022 Scovie Awards: Kid Friendly Categories - 06/22/2021
- Weber Grills: Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Shrimp Poppers - 06/21/2021