- 3-4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely sliced in short strips
- 1 long red chile, finely sliced (optional)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup Byron Bay Chilli Co. Fiery Coconut Chilli Sauce
- In a large bowl, toss together the shredded chicken, cabbage, cilantro, bean sprouts, onion, bell pepper and chilli. In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, chilli sauce and lime juice and pour over salad. Add the yogurt mixture to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Place 1 tortilla on a warm griddle or pan, sprinkle it with shredded cheese, then with some of the salad mixture and fold it in half. Heat the quesadilla, turning several times, until the cheese has melted.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Hot Sauced Shad Roe with Green Chile & Pepper Cheese Scrambled Eggs - 04/24/2023
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023