- 1 link precooked, chopped sausage I used artichoke and mozarella
- 1 medium flour tortilla
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup grated taco cheese blend
- 1 dash green hot sauce to taste
For the scramble
- In a bowl, beat the egg until blended. Mix in the chopped sausage.
- Scramble the egg and sausage in a skillet.
For the quesadilla
- Place the tortilla in a skillet, flat. Heat the skillet on medium. Sprinkle the cheese over one half, then top with the egg and sausage. Fold the empty half of the tortilla over the other half.
- Flip the quesadilla once the underside is browned. Let it cook 2-3 minutes. Remove the quesadilla from the skillet, slice it in half, and chow down.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023