If you’re 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place category winner (like Fruit Salsa–Hot), you will receive:
1. A free listing in the Scovie Awards section of the 2020 show program of the National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show.
2. A colorful physical banner to hang in your display at shows, festivals, flea markets, and other events.
If you’re the Division Winner in the Tasting Division or the Advertising and Marketing Division, you win the above, plus a Disc-It outdoor cooker.
To check out all the categories and plan your entries, go here. For the 2020 Scovie Awards, we have added 18 new categories, with ten of those in the hot sauces. We have consolidated the Soups & Stews and Chili con Carne categories and expanded the Jams & Jellies category. This will increase your chances to win because you will have fewer competitors in those categories. We have also added a Kid Friendly category. Enter today by going here.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Pit Boss Grills Announces All-New Line Of Spices And Sauces - 05/04/2021
- Byron Bay Chilli Co Green Chilli Chicken Enchiladas - 04/30/2021
- Ñuke Launches the Puma Argentina Gaucho Grill - 04/29/2021