“I’ve entered the Scovies, so what will I win?” you ask. We’re not paying off your student loans or buying you a car, but there are prizes to be had. If you’re a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place category winner (like Fruit Salsa–Hot), you will receive:
1. A free listing in the Scovie Awards section of the 2020 show program of the National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show.
2. A colorful physical banner to hang in your display at shows, festivals, flea markets, and other events.
For the 2020 Scovie Awards, we have added 18 new categories, with ten of those in the hot sauces. We have consolidated the Soups & Stews and Chili con Carne categories and expanded the Jams & Jellies category. This will increase your chances to win because you will have fewer competitors in those categories. We have also added a Kid Friendly category. Enter today by going here.
And if you enter between July 27 and August 15, you will recieve a free flipbook of Uncle Dave’s chile identification guide, Peppers of the World.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- 505 Southwestern Rolls Out New Red Salsas - 10/27/2020
- Traeger Grills Election Campaign – Right Wing, Left Wing…Mmmm Wings - 10/21/2020
- How Did Chile Peppers get to New Mexico? - 10/20/2020