These little jalapeno explosions make perfect appetizers for chilehead guests.
- 24 jalapeño chiles
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese, sliced
- Flour for dredging
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Vegetable oil for deep-fat frying
- Slit each pepper, remove the seeds with a small spoon or knife and stuff the peppers with pieces of cheese. If necessary, insert a toothpick to hold the chiles together.
- Dip each stuffed chile in the flour, then the egg, then the flour again. Fry in 350 degree F. oil until the chiles are golden brown. Drain and Serve.
Photo by Magda Ehlers from Pexels
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Hot Sauced Shad Roe with Green Chile & Pepper Cheese Scrambled Eggs - 04/24/2023
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023