Chopped finely, these nuts can be mixed with stuffing for roasted poultry as well. The nuts will keep for 2 to 3 weeks, refrigerated. Or you can just stuff handful after handful in your gaping piehole and chow down, like I do.
- 4 cups walnut, pecan, or cashew halves or peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 tbsp crushed red chile
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Combine the nuts and the melted butter and toss until the nuts are evenly coated. Spread in a baking pan and bake for 15 minutes in a 350 degree F oven.
- Mix the chile and cumin together in a bowl. Add the nuts and stir well to coat.
- Return the nuts to the baking pan and bake for another 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels before serving.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Intros WhistlePig BBQ Products - 10/03/2022
- Ninja Makes an Outdoor Grill Now? Yes. Yes, They Do - 09/21/2022
- Wright Brand Celebrates 100 Years of Bacon - 09/14/2022