Byron Bay Chilli Co makes a coconut hot sauce that’s a home run on seafood. Just check out this recipe for chilli and lime skewered prawns and see. As a variant, you may also baste them with BBCC Spicy Sweet Chilli Sauce or do half and half with both sauces.
Byron Bay Chilli Co Chilli & Lime Prawns Ingredients
- 24 large prawns
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup BBCC Fiery Coconut Chilli Sauce
- Shell and de-vein prawns and place in a shallow dish.
- Mix coriander, garlic, lime juice, chilli and oil together. Pour it over the prawns and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your grill for direct cooking.
- Place the prawns on metal or bamboo skewers and grill about 3 minutes on each side while basting with chilli sauce .
- Serve the prawns hot off of the grill with coconut jasmine rice. Cooled prawns can also be served on salad greens. Drizzle the salad with a vinaigrette made with oil, lime juice and a dash of chilli sauce.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Crab-Stuffed Deviled Eggs - 05/16/2022
- UNLIMEAT Plant-based Jerky Begins Crowdfunding on Kickstarter - 05/12/2022
- Chunky Tunisian Fish Soup - 04/22/2022