Sauce Acadie Ingredients
- 1 tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Seasoning Salt
- White roux
- Combine all of the ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer for ten minutes to combine the flavors. Thicken the sauce with the roux.
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.