This garlic and chilli steak butter recipe is delicious as a topping for grilled steak, spread for hot bread, or on baked potatoes. Definitely yum and easy!
Garlic and Chilli Steak Butter Ingredients
- 6 large unpeeled garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 125 g butter
- 2-4 tablespoons BBCC Red Cayenne Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 4 thick sirloin steaks
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Roast the unpeeled garlic in the olive oil until soft, about 20 minutes. Cool and squeeze the garlic out of the skin.
- In a food processor, blend the butter until light. Add the garlic and the olive oil it was roasted in and blend.
- Then add 2-4 tablespoons Red Cayenne Chilli Sauce and coriander and blend.
- Grill the 4 thick steaks until cooked to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with a small scoop of the spicy butter.
Photo by Nelly LeComte
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Ninja Makes an Outdoor Grill Now? Yes. Yes, They Do - 09/21/2022
- Wright Brand Celebrates 100 Years of Bacon - 09/14/2022
- White Castle Bumps Up 1921 Slider Line-Up - 09/07/2022