ARE YOU AN EXTREME CHILEHEAD?
Come to the show, stay at Sandia Resort from one to three nights, and receive:
- Passes to get into the show during trade hours, when the crowds are greatly reduced: 12 noon Friday, 9 am Saturday and Sunday.
- A bottle of Panama Red Hot Sauce, the grand prize winner of the 2012 Scovie Awards Competition.
- Admission to and free Barbecue Feast at the County Line BBQ Restaurant for the Exhibitor and Attendee Party, Saturday night at 7:30 pm.
- A 20% off voucher to the Council Room Restaurant.
- A free copy of Dave DeWitt’s Chile Trivia.
Total Package Value: $285 per night.
Your Cost: Just $199 per night plus taxes and your room charges.
Reservations must be made over the phone to Sandia at 800-526-9366 and you must say you want the Extreme Chilehead Package.
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023