ARE YOU AN EXTREME CHILEHEAD?
Come to the show, stay at Sandia Resort from one to three nights, and receive:
- Passes to get into the show during trade hours, when the crowds are greatly reduced: 12 noon Friday, 9 am Saturday and Sunday.
- A bottle of Panama Red Hot Sauce, the grand prize winner of the 2012 Scovie Awards Competition.
- Admission to and free Barbecue Feast at the County Line BBQ Restaurant for the Exhibitor and Attendee Party, Saturday night at 7:30 pm.
- A 20% off voucher to the Council Room Restaurant.
- A free copy of Dave DeWitt’s Chile Trivia.
Total Package Value: $285 per night.
Your Cost: Just $199 per night plus taxes and your room charges.
Reservations must be made over the phone to Sandia at 800-526-9366 and you must say you want the Extreme Chilehead Package.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- 505 Southwestern Rolls Out New Red Salsas - 10/27/2020
- Traeger Grills Election Campaign – Right Wing, Left Wing…Mmmm Wings - 10/21/2020
- How Did Chile Peppers get to New Mexico? - 10/20/2020