- 1 lb fresh ground pork or pulled pork
- 1/4 cup Pickapeppa Sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp jerk seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- Brown the ground pork in a pan. Transfer to a sauce pan.
- Mix with the remaining ingredients. Cook on the low setting for 10-15 minutes. Since the meat is already browned, you're just melding all the flavors together at this point.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Hot Sauced Shad Roe with Green Chile & Pepper Cheese Scrambled Eggs - 04/24/2023
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023