Think of this as a tortilla made of grilled cheese, that can be filled with all kinds of meats or vegetables.
- Spread a little oil on a griddle and bring it hot. Before it starts smoking, place the slices of cheese on the griddle and sprinkle the crushed chile on top.
- When the cheese turns brown turn off the heat and wait until the griddle cools off. Carefully scrape off the crusts, keeping them complete.
- Serve by themselves or with guacamole, pico de gallo or your favorite salsa.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Hot Sauced Shad Roe with Green Chile & Pepper Cheese Scrambled Eggs - 04/24/2023
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023