Here’s a cold soup with a wonderfully fruity taste. It nicely combines mangos and Scotch bonnet chiles, but you can substitute any fresh chile that you have on hand.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 each cucumber peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 each green onions chopped
- 1 tsp scotch bonnet finely chopped
- 1 cup mango chopped
- 1 each yellow bell pepper stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- Place the pineapple, cucumbers, green onion, Scotch bonnet, mango, and bell pepper in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients and salt to taste and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Heat Scale: Medium
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023