- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup heated chicken stock
- 2 tbsp Moore's Spicy Mustard Sauce
- 2 patties breakfast sausage
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 each large eggs
- 2 slices Colby Jack or other cheese
- 1 each sliced English muffin
- Melt the butter in a pan. Sprinkle in the flour and whisk them together for 2-3 minutes. Mix in the chicken stock and cook in the pan for 4-5 minutes. Add the mustard sauce and mix until blended. Cover and set aside.
- While the gravy is cooking in the pan for 4-5 minutes, pan fry the sausage patties (about 3-5 minutes per side) and start boiling water in a medium sauce pan.
- The water should be filled to 1 inch from the top of the pot, with the vinegar and salt in it.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil and stir it enough so that the water rotates on its own. Slip the eggs carefully into the water, cover, and cook for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the muffins and place the cheese and sausage on the two halves. At the end of the five minutes for the eggs, remove them from the water immediately with a slotted spoon, setting each one gently atop the patties.
- Finish with ever how much gravy you like and you're set to chow down.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Hot Sauced Shad Roe with Green Chile & Pepper Cheese Scrambled Eggs - 04/24/2023
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023