Mrs Renfro’s Carolina Reaper Salsa is what fires up this morning mix of smoked chicken breast, potatoes, eggs, and cheese. I’ve found it to be a terrific use for leftover smoked chicken and will keep doing it!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 each russet potato finely diced
- 1 cup smoked chicken breast also finely diced
- 1 tsp Mrs Renfro's Reaper Salsa
- 2 each large eggs
- 1/3 cup Colby Jack cheese shredded
- Melt the butter in a small pan over medium heat. While it's melting, mix the chicken with the potato and salsa
- Fry the mixture in the butter until the potato turns golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Halfway through, start the eggs in a separate pan in just a little bit of butter to keep them from sticking.
- Flip the eggs once the whites are solid and sprinkle each with the cheese. Cover and let the cheese melt (3-4 minutes).
- Plate the hash mixture, top with the eggs, pepper to taste, and get chowin!'
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023