Grilled Seafood Focaccia just sounds right, doesn’t it? Or, as Rich and Bunny Tuttle of K Cass BBQ told us, “We have experimented with grilling all kinds of different pizzas, and this one is extremely delightful and healthy.” Here at the Burn! Blog we love anything delightful. Healthy is good too, though.
Grilled Seafood Focaccia Ingredients
- 1/2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 (9-inch) focaccia
- Fresh spinach leaves to cover the bread
- 1 pound crabmeat or crab blend
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare your coals and let them die down to a low heat.
- Spread the cocktail sauce over the bread as you would a pizza. Arrange the fresh spinach leaves over the sauce so they are close enough that they are touching each other. Spread the crabmeat evenly over the spinach. Follow with the feta cheese and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place the focaccia on the grill and close the lid. Check on the pizza about every 5 minutes to make sure the bottom is not burning. It should take approximately 20 minutes and is ready when it’s hot and the cheese is completely melted.