This Greek pizza comes to us by way of Byron Bay Chilli Co. It’s a very tasty (and spicy) alternative to your classic Italian version that’s more Alexander the Great and less Julius Caesar. While they recommend their Green Jalapeno Chilli Sauce, Byron Bay Chilli Co has plenty of other hot sauces for upping the voltage in the spicy sting department for those of us who’re feelin’ it.
Greek Pizza Ingredients
- Your favorite pizza dough base
- BBCC Green Jalapeno Chilli Sauce
- 250g Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sauteed eggplant
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Sliced cooked lamb (optional)
- Sliced red onion
- Sliced kalamata olives
- Feta Cheese
- Fresh oregano or basil
- Brush purchased or homemade pizza dough with olive oil. Cover it liberally with BBCC Green Jalapeno Chilli Sauce
- Top the pizza with sauteed, thinly sliced eggplant, sauteed mushrooms, lamb, onion, olives, mozzarella/feta cheese, and fresh herbs.
- Drizzle pizza lightly with additional olive oil.
- Bake it in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes or until base is browned and cheese melted.
Photo by Nelly le Comte
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Hot Sauced Shad Roe with Green Chile & Pepper Cheese Scrambled Eggs - 04/24/2023
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023