In addition to the hope of winning a Disc-It outdoor cooker, the customizeable press release, and the free listing in the 2015 Fiery Foods & BBQ Show Program, winners receive:
1. 100 stickers listing your win to be placed on products, with the ability to order more.
2. A certificate suitable for framing listing your company and the award(s) won. One certificate per winning product. The more you enter, the better your chance to win!
3. The permission to list your win on your product label, and we will provide the hi-res Scovie logo.
You, too can be a Scovie winner, but you have to enter first! Today would be a great day to do that before the deadline arrives in less than a month. And if you’d like to learn how we judge the contest, now you can watch our high-budget, award-winning short film in glorious Technicolor, by clicking here.
To enter the 2015 Scovie Awards, go here. If you need more information, or if you have any questions, call or email Emily DeWitt-Cisneros at email@example.com, or call her at 505-873-8680.
Dave DeWitt, Scovies Founder
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Yelemecam Sadam (Lime Rice) - 04/14/2021
- Increasing Pepper Yield in Your Garden - 04/13/2021
- Spicy Chicken Salad with Macadamias | Byron Bay Chilli Co - 04/08/2021