I’ve no doubt that while you collect the Parent’s Tax on your kids’ Halloween candy this year, some of you will have the beginnings of a cold or other nasty Fall malady. It’s just karma balancing the scales for raiding your offspring’s sweets. If you’re looking for a fun twist on the hot toddy to counter karmic vengeance, try my version with CaJohn’s Frostbite.
- 6 oz orange hot tea (either water- or apple cider-based)
- 1 shot whiskey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- dash to 3/4 teaspoon of CaJohn’s Frostbite hot sauce
- Heat the water to boiling. Soak the orange tea in it for 3 minutes.
- Remove the bag. Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Byron Bay Chilli Co | Chilli and Lime Skewered Prawns - 02/26/2021
- African Dream Foods Launches Spices and Sauces - 02/25/2021
- Meaty Matters: The Carne in Chili - 02/24/2021