Allspice Cafe makes a tasty olive tapenade that goes great in ground beef for burgers. This version is a personal favorite I came up with that you may want to try for yourself. Overall, the spicy kick is on the mild side, which really lets you taste the rest of the tapenade.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Chipotle Olive Tapenade
- 1-2 sliced green bell peppers
- 4 medium cheddar jalapeno rolls, sliced horizontally
- 8 slices of bacon (I used my home cured garlic and black pepper bacon)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- sundried tomato alfredo spaghetti sauce
- Heat your grill to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the tapenade into the ground beef. Press the beef into four quarter pound patties.
- Place the burgers, bacon, and pepper slices on the grill. Salt and pepper the ground beef to taste. Close the lid. Flip everything 4-5 minutes later.
- Place the cheese on the flipped burgers. Remove everything at the desired degree of cooking. Optional: toast the rolls while cooking.
- Spread the sauce on the rolls, construct the burgers, and chow down.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- 505 Southwestern Rolls Out New Red Salsas - 10/27/2020
- Traeger Grills Election Campaign – Right Wing, Left Wing…Mmmm Wings - 10/21/2020
- How Did Chile Peppers get to New Mexico? - 10/20/2020