I thought I’d never say this, but sometimes, I get tired of guacamole. And yet, I still want avocado. This avocado and serrano salsa is a go-to choice for those rare moments.
- 2 cups diced avocado
- 1 pint diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 serrano chiles, seeded & diced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 2 tbspq chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp coarse, kosher salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a non-reactive bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Hot Sauced Shad Roe with Green Chile & Pepper Cheese Scrambled Eggs - 04/24/2023
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023