The chipotle peppers bring a new dimension to the very basic twice-baked potato. All of these ingredients are easy to find and keep around, which is important if we get hit with another pandemic like the coronavirus, where the government decides we all need to stay at home.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven until just done. Cut the potatoes in half, scoop out the potatoes and, in a bowl, whip them with the milk, chipotles, garlic, and just enough additional milk to hold them together. Place the potatoes back in the skins.
- Place the potatoes on the grill, away from the direct flame, and place on the grill. When the lamb chops are done, the potatoes should be hot.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Hot Sauced Shad Roe with Green Chile & Pepper Cheese Scrambled Eggs - 04/24/2023
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023