- 3 ounces LaBelle Winery Jalapeño Pepper Wine
- 1 1/2 cups Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp Horseradish, if desired
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Combine the ingredients and pour over ice in tall glass. Garnish with whatever you’d like! Celery is most common, but something unusual like green pepper slices or asparagus stalks are fun too.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023