These pakoras are some of the easiest Indian snacks to make. You can use any vegetable you like, but we recommend the softer vegetables such as peppers, eggplant, onions, and thinly sliced potatoes.
- In a bowl, combine the gram flour, chile powder, salt, turmeric, and baking powder and mix well. Add water and mix well until the batter has a creamy consistency. Heat the oil in a deep pan until water splatters when sprinkled on it.
- Dip the vegetables in the batter, drop them in the oil a few at a time, and cook them until they are golden brown. Serve them in bowls with the vegetables all mixed together.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023