While Red Nose Punch is a traditionally a Christmas libation, you can make it whenever you want and if the department stores are to be believed, Christmas season starts in like September now, so there you go.
- 28 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 8 ounces bourbon
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces cinnamon-infused simple syrup
- 4 bottles lager beer
- 3 sliced limes
- Freeze the berries in 4 cups of hot water, about 2 hours. Hot water freezes clear, so this is a good time to bust out that decorative freezer-safe mold, too.
- Combine the juices, bourbon, and syrup in a large punch bowl and stir. Float the berry iceberg in the punch and top the punch with beer and lime slices.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023