Hell, yes, we’re going ahead with the 2021 Scovie Awards. So if you’ve got some hot new spicy product you’re dying to enter for prestige and prizes, we’re your huckleberry. Registration doesn’t start until June 1st but it’s not too early for you to get your entries ready.
We have added a separate Savory Division for products related to barbecue (smoking) and grilling, including savory (not hot and spicy) condiments and a separate Cook it Up category. These products do not have to be hot and spicy. Please see the entry form for more information.
Get the recipe for this amazing dip by Scovie 3rd placer Consuming Fires here.
All Winners Receive
• A free full listing in the printed and online Scovie Award Winner’s Guide, running in the Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show Program, distributed at the National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show and www.FieryFoodsShow.com
• A free listing in the online Scovie Award Winner’s Guide on this site, ScovieAwards.com
• A personalized certificate of achievement for each award.
• Upon request, a winner’s logo in all digital formats that can be used on labels, ads, websites and more.
• A 2021 Scovie logo for use in publicity or on labels.
• Each winning company will receive 100 free Scovie winner stickers (additional stickers may be ordered from Columbine Labels at a reasonable rate).
• Upon request, we provide a boilerplate press release that you can customize for your own use.
Grand Prize Winner (highest overall score) receives a Disc-It and a personalized color 2’ x 3’banner for display in your booth, etc.
First Place Winners will receive a personalized color 2’ x 3’banner.
Second and Third Place Winners will receive a personalized 1’ x 2’ foot banner.
Stand out with our new redesigned medals: Available for purchase.
We’ll have more information in the weeks to come. Registration starts June 1st.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Election Campaign – Right Wing, Left Wing…Mmmm Wings - 10/21/2020
- How Did Chile Peppers get to New Mexico? - 10/20/2020
- Ñuke Launches Pizzero Wood-Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven - 10/16/2020