A DIY Hot Sauce Kit made by an award-winning Hot Sauce manufacturer. Blazing Foods lives and breathes hot sauce. This kit will help you make your own line of killer hot sauces. That’s because they use over four pounds of fresh peppers to make the 1.5 pounds of fermented pepper mash included in this kit. Other hot sauce kits tend to use dried peppers which lack the full flavor, aroma, and complexity, of fresh and fermented peppers.
- 6 delicious varieties of peppers from around the world included: Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Scorpion, West Indes Habanero, Malagueta (Tabasco), Red Jalapeno & Amarillo Escabeche.
- The pepper mash variety has a heat range from Mild to Wild and flavor profiles from traditional to exotic, allowing you to create an infinite variety of Hot Sauces at home.
- 8 premium Boston round glass bottles to give your finished product a sophisticated look and feel sure to impress everyone.
- 8 premium labels to give your craft Hot Sauce a beautiful finishing touch your friends and family will love.
- 20 page Recipe Guide packed with recipes featuring flavors from around the globe to jumpstart and inspire your hot sauce journey.
- The kit also includes other Hot Sauce making essentials like gloves and ph strips to ensure food safety and shelf-stability.
You can find out more about this DIY hot saucestravaganza here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Hot Sauced Shad Roe with Green Chile & Pepper Cheese Scrambled Eggs - 04/24/2023
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023