There are several ways you can participate in the Fiery Foods Show, coming up March 3-5 at Sandia Resort & Casino in Albuquerque. If you’re not an exhibitor, don’t worry. We’ve got a couple of ways for you to get involved:
1. You can become one as there are still a few good booth spaces left.
2. You can also advertise in the show program, which is not only distributed at the show, we send out hundreds of PDFs of it to anyone who requests one.
If you are an exhibitor:
1. You can enhance your free listing with an additional copy and/or a photo.
2. You can run a display ad to promote your booth and products.
Each year, hordes of chileheads flock to the National Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show in Albuquerque. It’s one of the most respected shows in the industry. The general public and the industry both show out to meet, network, and, of course, enjoy the best spicy sauces and rubs in the world. It’s an excellent opportunity not just to sell your product to the general public, but also to connect with the companies you need to take your business to the next level. You really have to come out and see us.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- 2024 Scovie Awards Call for Entries - 07/07/2023
- 2024 Scovie Awards Early Bird Special: 3 Days Left - 06/29/2023
- 2024 Scovie Awards Early Bird Deadline Looms - 06/25/2023