Here’s what happens when you win a Scovie Award:
1. If you’re lucky enough to win the Grand Prize in either the Tasting Division or the Marketing and Advertising Division, you will receive a free Disc-It outdoor cooker.
2. You will download a customizeable Scovie Winner press release to send to local media.
3. You will receive a free listing in the Burn! Show Program for the 27th National Fiery Foods & BBQ Show, March 6-8, 2015. The program is distributed free to 20,000 people at the show and also by free PDF download.
You, too can be a Scovie winner, but you have to enter first! Today would be a great day to do that before the deadline arrives in about three weeks.
And if you’d like to learn how we judge the contest, now you can watch our high-budget, award-winning short film in glorious Technicolor, by clicking here.
To enter the 2015 Scovie Awards, go here.
If you need more information, or if you have any questions, email Emily DeWitt-Cisneros at email@example.com, or call her at 505-873-8680.
Dave DeWitt, Scovies Founder
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Crab-Stuffed Deviled Eggs - 05/16/2022
- UNLIMEAT Plant-based Jerky Begins Crowdfunding on Kickstarter - 05/12/2022
- Chunky Tunisian Fish Soup - 04/22/2022