Fresh is the only option for this grilled lemon asparagus recipe; take advantage of these spring asparagus months. While it’s delish by itself, this tasty grilled veggie is also an excellent accompaniment to grilled seafood as well. Note: You can also reduce the marinade in a small pan and serve it over the grilled asparagus.
Spicy Lemon Mop
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- Combine all the ingredients for the mop in a bowl and mix well. Cut off the tough stem ends of the asparagus, rinse and place in non-reactive, shallow bowl. Pour the mop over the asparagus and marinate, at room temperature, for an hour.
- Start the grill or a charcoal fire. Grill the asparagus over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side or until done but still crisp.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023