This being a chile pepper bourbon punch for Christmas, I forewent the usual cutesy Santa mug for something a little more Ghost of Christmas Future.
Two syrups work very well for this. One is Spicy Shark’s. The other is Trader Joe’s Ghost Pepper Maple Syrup.
- Mix all the spices except the nutmeg, the milk/cream/half and half, and the syrup in a saucepan. Heat the mixture until bubbles form all around the edges but DO NOT bring it to a full boil.
- Turn off the burner. Let the mixture steep for ten minutes.
- Strain out the spices. Reheat if necessary.
- Add the bourbon and split between two glasses. Or hog it to yourself. We're not here to judge.
- Top with the whipped cream and the nutmeg.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023