Thanks to Wayne Scheiner & Co., we now have the technology installed to stream video on a Pay-Per-View basis on FieryFoodsShow,com. We are starting with a film by Austrian producer/director Heimo Aga entitled “Hot! Hooked on Chili.” Join our epic journey to the hottest festivals, anecdotes and recipes around the world, and listen to experts and chile- heads like:
- Dave DeWitt, “Pope of Peppers” and founder of the Fiery Foods Show
- Sohyi Kim, Korean master chef
- Dejian Li, President of the World Chilli Alliance and China’s biggest chili processor
- Enzo Monaco, founder of the Accademia Italiana del Peperoncino
- Erich and Priska Stekovics, Austria’s biggest chili farmers
- Josef Zotter, innovative chocolate maker
After purchasing the video, you will be emailed a license key that will activate the video player. You can watch the video as many times as you like for 48 hours after using your license key. Watch the trailer, here. Then, go here to stream the entire film on your device.
The following two tabs change content below.
Publisher | Christened the "Pope of Peppers" by The New York Times, Dave DeWitt is a food historian and one of the foremost authorities in the world on chile peppers, spices, and spicy foods.
Latest posts by Dave DeWitt (see all)
- Enchiladas Verdes con Chile Pasado - 02/08/2023
- Smoked Oysters with Ancho Chile Sauce - 01/13/2023
- Machaca Sierra Madre - 01/11/2023