Horseradish is certainly not limited to prime rib, as evidenced by this avocado sauce recipe. According to Ron Smith of Smith and Smith, this is a great sauce to use both hot and cold.
Use it heated over eggs, steak, and vegetables, or cold as a sandwich spread, or a dip for chips or veggies.
Atomic Avocado Sauce Ingredients
- 1 large very ripe avocado
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Atomic Horseradish or similar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh preferred
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and blend until the mixture is very creamy.
- Serve either hot or cold.
Latest posts by Dave DeWitt (see all)
- Singapore Fish Head Curry - 11/30/2021
- Herb-Scented Roast Turkey (Tacchino alla Porchetta) - 11/16/2021
- Prawn Curry (Gulai Udang) - 11/15/2021