- 1 each medium green cabbage
- 3 tbsp buttermilk
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley or dill
- Preheat the grill to medium heat
- Cut the cabbage into two halves through the core, but make sure that the core stays intact. Next, cut each of those halves into quarters, but make sure that the core is equally attached to each of the wedges. The core is going to hold all the wedges together on the grill. Brush both sides of the cabbage wedges with the extra-virgin olive oil.
- Keep the cabbage on the grill until it gets a little charred on the outside. Once the cabbage starts to soften after you've flipped it, remove the cabbage from the grill. It should take 6-8 minutes per side.
- In the meantime, you need to whisk the buttermilk, mayonnaise, garlic powder, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl, then add the herbs to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients well and serve the mixture along with the cabbage.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023