Both this and the grilled cabbage recipe come to us from Monica Henin. This is the second recipe she I wanted to share with all of you. It is one of the easiest things you could prepare on the grill.
- 4 each medium ears husked corn
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Mix the butter, chives, garlic, salt and pepper into a thick paste. Rub this mixture over the corn.
- Wrap each ear of corn with heavy-duty foil. Place them in the refrigerator until you are ready to cook them.
- Heat the wrapped corn on the grill. Turn the corn occasionally, but keep them on the grill until they become tender. It should take about 15 minutes.
- Let the foil cool. Unwrap the ears and enjoy the goodness of corn with grilled, buttery flavor.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023