Think this drink is just a Bloody Mary with tequila switched for the vodka? Well, almost.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 3 ounces tomato juice
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1/2 tsp chipotle or habanero hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small pitcher and pour over ice in a glass. Garnish with a slice of lime and serve.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Publisher | Christened the "Pope of Peppers" by The New York Times, Dave DeWitt is a food historian and one of the foremost authorities in the world on chile peppers, spices, and spicy foods.
Latest posts by Dave DeWitt (see all)
- Enchiladas Verdes con Chile Pasado - 02/08/2023
- Smoked Oysters with Ancho Chile Sauce - 01/13/2023
- Machaca Sierra Madre - 01/11/2023