Here’s our kicked-up version of this classic Caribbean cocktail.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce Blue Curacao
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce chile syrup
- 1 ounce coconut rum
- candied habanero chile half
- crushed ice
- Blend liquors, juices, and syrup in a blender. Fill two 12-ounce glasses with crushed ice and pour blended liquid over ice. Garnish with candied habanero chile, cherry, or other fruit, serve with straws. Be happy.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Publisher | Christened the "Pope of Peppers" by The New York Times, Dave DeWitt is a food historian and one of the foremost authorities in the world on chile peppers, spices, and spicy foods.
Latest posts by Dave DeWitt (see all)
- Enchiladas Verdes con Chile Pasado - 02/08/2023
- Smoked Oysters with Ancho Chile Sauce - 01/13/2023
- Machaca Sierra Madre - 01/11/2023