This colorful salsa spices up any winter meal. Serve it with bean dishes, egg dishes, or tortilla chips.
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green chile peppers canned or thawed from frozen
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a serving dish. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple-Jalapeño Salsa - 02/11/2023