These mustard-infused wings are a perfect snack when watching sporting events. If you want them spicier, simply add some hot red chile powder to the marinade.
- 40 chicken wings
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup honey
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp Colman’s dry (powdered) mustard
- Put the chicken wings in a large self-sealing plastic bag. Mix the soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, and dry mustard in a bowl, then pour it into the bag. Close the bag securely and shake until all the chicken is well coated. Refrigerate the chicken wings, in the bag with the marinade, for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and place a rack on top of the foil. Remove the chicken wings from the bag and place them in one layer on the rack. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the chicken wings are crisp and golden.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Publisher | Christened the "Pope of Peppers" by The New York Times, Dave DeWitt is a food historian and one of the foremost authorities in the world on chile peppers, spices, and spicy foods.
Latest posts by Dave DeWitt (see all)
- Enchiladas Verdes con Chile Pasado - 02/08/2023
- Smoked Oysters with Ancho Chile Sauce - 01/13/2023
- Machaca Sierra Madre - 01/11/2023