- ½ cup chopped green New Mexican chile, roasted, peeled, stems removed
- 3 zucchini squash, cubed
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
In a pan, saute the squash and onion in the butter until the squash is tender.
Add the chile, corn, and milk. Simmer the mixture for 15 to 20 minutes to blend the flavors. Add the cheese and heat until the cheese is melted.
Heat Scale: Medium
Latest posts by Dave DeWitt (see all)
- Andalusian Mixed Paella - 10/12/2021
- Alaska Salmon with Copper River BBQ Sauce - 10/11/2021
- Butternut/ Pumpkin Roast with Chickpeas and Lentils - 10/06/2021