Grilled Dijon new potatoes are good for those times when you don’t want to run back and forth between the kitchen and the grill as you cook sides and main dishes simultaneously. You can boil the potatoes a little in advance so that they’re ready for grilling when the time comes.
- 6 small Red Bliss potatoes
- 2 tbsp candied orange peel, chopped
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp hot Hungarian paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Scrub the potatoes. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, boil potatoes in salted water until barely tender, about six to eight minutes. Drain and cool. When cool enough to handle, slice potatoes in half.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, onion, rosemary, garlic, sugar and paprika. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Preheat grill for medium-high direct cooking. Cook potatoes for eight to 10 minutes or until browned, turning often.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Editor | Mark is a freelance journalist based out of Los Angeles. He’s our Do-It-Yourself specialist, and happily agrees to try pretty much every twisted project we come up with.
Latest posts by Mark Masker (see all)
- Hot Sauced Shad Roe with Green Chile & Pepper Cheese Scrambled Eggs - 04/24/2023
- Traeger Grills Launches New Flatrock Grill - 02/22/2023
- Traeger Launches Re-Imagined Ironwood Grills - 02/15/2023