- ½ cup chopped green New Mexican chile, roasted, peeled, stems removed
- 3 zucchini squash, cubed
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
In a pan, saute the squash and onion in the butter until the squash is tender.
Add the chile, corn, and milk. Simmer the mixture for 15 to 20 minutes to blend the flavors. Add the cheese and heat until the cheese is melted.
Heat Scale: Medium
Latest posts by Dave DeWitt (see all)
- What Does a Mexican Cook in Italy? - 05/18/2018
- El Mercado de San Juan Pugibet: An Eccentric Market - 04/08/2018
- Three New Jerky Brands Get Extremely Hot, Part 3! - 04/04/2018