This teriyaki buffalo rib-eye recipe came to us from Rick Browne, Ph.B., host of the PBS show “Barbecue America” and the author of The Best Barbecue on Earth and nine other books. It originally appeared on our sister site.
- 4 12-ounce steaks buffalo rib-eye steaks
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp salad oil
- 1 tbsp instant minced onion
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, lemon juice, oil, onion and pepper. Pour over the steak, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or (ideally) until the next day.
- Lift steaks from the marinade and drain briefly, save marinade and boil it for 10 minutes in a small saucepan. Place the rib-eyes on a barbecue and grill for 6-8 minutes for medium rare, turning once and basting with reserved marinade.
- Serve the buffalo rib-eye steaks with barbecued beans, barbecued corn on the cob, and Indian fry bread.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Rick Browne (see all)
- Stilton-Stuffed Mushrooms - 10/06/2020
- Chocolate-Orange Shells - 08/20/2020
- Teriyaki Buffalo Rib-eyes - 07/11/2020